A broad comprehension of the information we collect, how we use your NPI, to whom it is or may be disclosed, and the steps we take to maintain the security and integrity of your data, will form the basis of a trusting relationship between us and our clients.
What we collect, and how we collect it:
In the course of our business, it will likely be necessary to collect nonpublic personal information (NPI) about you in order to provide basic customer service. Examples of this type of information can include names, social security numbers, contact information, addresses, and personal financial information, to name a few. That information often comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- Information from past transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information from internet resources;
- Information from our affiliates or others including, but not limited to, real estate agents, lenders, consumer or other reporting agencies, and government agencies.
The manner in which we collect this information varies, and includes but is not limited to title orders, sales contracts/purchase agreements, applications or other forms, telephone calls, and email or other electronic or written correspondence.
Our Policies regarding the protection of your NPI:
We will collect and maintain your NPI only to the extent necessary to conduct our business with the level of professionalism that we strive for. We use controls, procedures and other safeguards to limit the risk of disclosing or exposing your NPI. 110 Title restricts physical and electronic access to your NPI to only our employees who need such access in connection with providing our services, or for other legitimate business purposes. We provide your NPI to others outside of our organization only in accordance with the “Disclosure of NPI” section below. We have verification procedures to ensure that anyone seeking information about you is entitled to such information prior to providing it. We require that any organization providing assistance to us on your behalf maintain the same level of confidentiality of your NPI that we have.
Disclosure of your NPI:
We may, from time to time, disclose your NPI with our affiliates, or to:
- agents, brokers, lenders or other representatives to provide you with the services that you have requested; or
- those individuals and/or institutions to whom you have given us direct permission, when we are required to do so by law, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
We may also disclose your NPI when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws, such as for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of an agreement, transaction or relationship with our customer.
110 Title, LLC
Attn: Jack Mendheim
221 St. Ann Dr., Suite 1
Mandeville, LA 70471
Phone: (985) 674-5044
Fax: (985) 674-5084